Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Would that I could....

So...I've been whining for quite some time about how I don't have a blog to show off all of the wonderful things the designers at Plain Digital Wrapper create. "If I knew how to design a blog I would...." ...Would that I could. Of the 2 foreign languages I can semi-comprehend (well 3 if you count my Franish which is my composite of the 8 combined years of French and Spanish that I have nearly forgotten) HTML is NOT one. ...Would that I could.

So...I think the forces of evil must have gotten sick of my whining, because I had a nice little RAK in my mailbox yesterday from a sweet princess. What was the prize you ask? Well, this blog of course and ALL of the work that comes with it! But lo and behold the prize was even sweeter than I thought because, although now I will be forever chained to my own little piece of the world wide web, the princess gave me the ultimate blog gift! The gift of blog beautification in the form of an easy peasy Beautify Your Blog kit by the wonderful Courtney Wilson! Needless to say within an hour or so here is my beautiful blog...Wood that I could. ;-) Thank you Victoria for the name, and to everyone who voted!

Oh, and it took me longer to write this post than it did to design the blog. You really DO need to check out Courtney's kit!

6 comments:

  1. Great job with the blog, Annette! It really looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful, guess i may have to start one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annette I'm just perusing blogs and updating all my blog stuff so I thought I'd stop by and say hello!!!

    ReplyDelete